Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Younger Generation

All of these layouts were in the May issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and now I can finally share them with you.

I love the picture on this first layout. Such a mischievous look on Sheyla's face, hence the title! And this layout incorporates one of my new found loves - canvas. It takes sprays and mists like a dream, and doesn't warp like paper when it gets wet.

This second layout, featuring Emily and Felix, is such a fun layout. Those kids have so much energy, and I think the picture shows this. I wanted the layout to reflect some of that energy, and I'm hoping I achieved that effect.


And lastly, a picture of the twins playing together. And that energy I mentioned earlier, multiply it by two! These two muchkins have an endless supply of energy.

You've seen where my inspiration come from. So, where do you find inspiration for your projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails