Friday, June 15, 2012

Lamb Prince Card

Jamie here with you again on a wonderful Friday! And today I have the cutest stamp to share with you, Lamb Prince by Sandra Caldwell, which can be found in the Queen Kat Designs Store.  Seriously, this guy is adorable!  





To color my Lamb Prince, I used Prismacolor watercolor pencils in Black, Cool Grey, French Grey, and White and then blended the colors with a water brush.  Then I used Sunburst Yellow and True Blue on his shirt and crown.

Finishing the card was a cinch.  I simply inked the edges of a piece of patterned paper, added a die cut and ribbon, glittered a chipboard flourish (have I mentioned I will add glitter to anything and everything?), and then added a couple flowers.  I fussy cut my Prince, added a few pop-dots, and then sat him on the flourish.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails