Friday, November 23, 2012

Trim The Tree

I don't know about you, but I've been thinking a lot about Christmas.  My goal is to have all of my Christmas cards made early this year.  Fingers crossed I hit my goal!  



For this card, I used the Reindeer stamp from Queen Kat Designs.  I stamped the image four times and fussy cut each one.  The two in the back I adhered directly to the card.  For the two in the front, I added pop-dots to the back so they stood out on the card.  



Each reindeer has ornaments hanging from their antlers.  Of course, I added Stickles to the ornaments to make then nice and shiny! I also added Glossy Accents to all of their hooves and noses so they were nice and shiny.  Lastly, I added a bit of White Enamel Accents to each of their tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails