Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ATC's

Time for me to share a couple of ATC's that were in the February issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. If you haven't tried your hand at making these, you really should. It'a a great way to release your creative energy. It's also the perfect medium to try out new techniques due to their small size, 2 1/2 in by 3 1/2 in.

I absolutely love how this one turned out. The background was masked with a Heidi Swapp mask, then painted with watercolor paints. Once the paint was dry, I just continued adding different stamps.


For the second ATC, I have a vision of a corset being laced up, which easily translated to ink and paper. Add in a bit of watercolor paint for the background and heat embossing for the chipboard elements, and I think my vision turned out very well.


I hope you've enjoyed your visit here today!

1 comment:

  1. These are great, you have been holdin' out on me, GA girl!! Come join our ATC swap at SNR.
    By the way, LOVED your tag you did for the E newsletter. I am dying to have those fabric swatches you painted. Soooo up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails