Monday, December 10, 2012

Ornament Trio

 Closer and closer we get to Christmas Day!  Today I have a trio of ornaments to share.  And for those of you with children at home, these are the perfect items to make with your kids.  All three of these ornaments use Kuretake (Zig) inks and pens


First up is a quick striped ornament.  I used the Zig Painty FX markers in Green and Red and simply alternated the colors as I drew stripes on the ornament.  Once the stripes were complete, I added a bit of ribbon and a metal trim.  Easy peasy.


The second and third ornaments were fully colored with Kurecolor inks in Dull Blue, Cornflour Blue, and Blue.  I then used a Zig Calligraphy Metallic pen in Silver to draw the stars on the ornament.  To finish this one, I added a ribbon bow and a jingle bell.


And lastly, I used a Zig 2 Way Glue Fine Ball Point Pen to draw a scalloped line of glue across the center of the ornament and to also place random dots around the bottom of the ornament.  I then covered the ornament with glitter and allowed it to dry.  To finish this one, I simply adhered a flower.


What Christmas projects are you working on right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails