Friday, February 27, 2009

More Good News

I wake up yesterday evening and I'm checking my email as usual and I see an email from Scrapbook News and Review. Nothing unusual and I figure it's just a reply to something I had submitted for publication. To my surprise, it's an offer to come on board as a staff member and be a regular contributor! How cool is that?! Of course I said yes and I've already been looking to see what kinds of projects I can get my hands into.

For anyone interested in a subscription, just click on the below link and it will take you to the E-zine. Subscriptions are only $4.99. You can't beat that price and since everything is online, there is no paper to clutter your scrapspace. A win, win situation.

http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/joomla44/index.php?option=com_news_portal&Itemid=254

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations that is super news! I just started my own blog too! Good luck in your new and exciting endeavor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails