Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Few Creations To Share

I'm always anxiously waiting on the next issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine to be posted for two reasons - 1) so I can share my goodies from the prior month and 2) there's always plenty of new projects and articles to look through.

The two layouts are from a friend's wedding last October on Tybee Island. I made both the bride and groom's cakes and apparently the bride had her own ideas on how to cut the cake (notice her hand with the cake knife in a stabbing position).


This layout is from her wedding shower at work. And what a fun drive home it was with a car full of balloons.


This was my fave card for the May issue of the magazine. Bling, butterflies, and flowers - a perfect combination.


The June issue of the magazine has been published so head on over and take a look. If you would like to see my other creations from the May issue, they are all posted on my online gallery here.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Jamie! You know you need to post more! These are all gorgeous projects and that card is a STUNNER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. It's either stab the cake or stab the people. Pretty sure they would have charged us extra for body removal.
    2. I agree, the card's pretty great. Thinking I shall link to this on my blog if that's ok w/ you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails