Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Creations

My oldest niece is spending the weekend with me and the first thing she always wants to do is make something. So I let her pick through a few items I had and she decided on the wall plaque. She did almost all the work herself - she picked out the stamp she wanted to use, colored in the image, picked out the patterned paper, painted the wood plaque. The only thing I helped her with was cutting out the stamped image and cutting the patterned paper. I think she is well on her way to being completely hooked on paper crafting. :)



We also went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D yesterday. Definitely worth the money to see this one in theatres. There was a spot near the end that had me in tears and the very end of the movie is so wonderfully sweet. I think next on my to see list is Shrek.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, it really looks cool! You and she did a great job on this one-very imaginative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails