Monday, September 27, 2010

Layouts of the munchkins

All of these were in the August issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. Hope you enjoy!

Yes, I know I said layouts of the munchkins and this first one has nothing at all to do with the kidlets. But it's most definitely a fun one that must be shared with the world. This is the bride and groom's cakes I did for a wedding last October. Love, love, love the cannibal cake!


This next one is of my nephew on Christmas Eve morning last year. He had lost a tooth and I wanted a picture of course. So here's the conversation - Felix can I have a picture? No. Felix can I have a picture please? No. Yes, we are both stubborn. After pestering him for a bit, this was the resulting picture.


On to the smallest kidlets. Emily and Sheyla with my sister. They were 10 months old here.


This one was taken the day the twins were born. They were four weeks early but 100% healthy.

Lastly, a layout of Emily on Christmas morning. She latched onto that doll and wouldn't let go for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails