Friday, September 3, 2010

Layouts of Tybee

Time once again to share some layouts. All of these were in the July issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. All of the layouts are from a trip to Tybee Island last year.

This one is of my niece who told me in her best grown-up impersonation "Don't take any pictures of me sleeping". What else could I do but get pictures?


This is from one evening where everyone took a walk on the beach and the kids were gathering sea shells.


Lastly, this was from the wedding we attended that weekend. Big thanks to Liz for letting me use her daughter's pictures in my layout. Isn't she adorable? My fave pic is the top one with her just staring at the cake so completely mesmerized.


Hope you've enjoyed these layouts and they bring you some inspiration for your own creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails