Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Few Items To Share

Both of these were featured in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and now I can share them with you.

First off is a 6x12 layout. This layout was inspired by my morning commute on January 2. Instead of my normal 40 minute drive home from work, it took almost 9 hours, all of that sitting in a traffic jam. Luckily, no one was injured. And I had my trusty iPod to keep me company while I sitting on the interstate. An I am hoping to never be stuck in traffic like that again.



Lastly, a quick card. I love using transparencies in cards! I simply stamped the flower image on a transparency, then flipped the transparency over and on the back side filled in the entire image with Stickles. Once the Stickles are dry, you have a glittery image that can be attached to any project.



I hope you've enjoyed your visit and will be inspired to make your own wonderful creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails