Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twins on Parade!

Both of these layouts were in the February issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine and now I can finally share them with the world.

I had so much fun creating this layout. The picture was taken at my nephew's last birthday and I couldn't resist snapping these pictures. Sheyla was trying her hardest to get that cake! The background was just randomly painted with colors to match the confetti on the cake. The border and all the chipboard elements were also painted to match.


This second layout is of Emily, approximately six months after she was born. It's just such a precious picture of her. Everything on this layout is from My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club.


You've now seen two of my biggest inspirations with scrapbooking. Have you found your inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails