Saturday, September 17, 2011

Forever...With Love

Looking back over the last few items I've created, I've noticed a trend - incorporating black into the finished item. So of course, this card is no exception. I just love the contrast that black has to the pink used on this card! It gives the card that "pop" that it needs.


Better yet, this was a fairly quick card to create. I simply layered some Echo Park patterned paper, added a couple stickers, and then added the floral trim. For the last embellishments, I took a Basically Bare acrylic heart and lightly inked around the edges with StazOn and then layered a felt dress form on top. I chose to leave the dress form bare since the white was a nice contrast against the black.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails