Monday, September 5, 2011

School Memories

The first challenge of the month is up at Better Living Through Scrapbooking. Head on over, take a look, and create a layout to get entered for the monthly drawing.This challenge was all about school photos. Well, I didn't have have any of my photos from elementary school (they're all at my Mom's house.) However, I have plenty of pictures from my Senior year. Just looking at these pictures just reminds me of 1) how much hair I had back then, 2) how long it took to get that teased look, and 3) how much hairspray it took to make sure my hair wouldn’t fall. Big hair, those were the days. :)


Since this challenge has me thinking back to my high school days, I have to ask this - What is one of your fondest memories from your Senior year in high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails