Monday, February 25, 2013

Imagine Bookmark

I've been slowly but surely getting myself back on track with my postings.  And today I have a really fun bookmark created for World Book Day, which is on March 7.  I love to curl up with a good book, whether it be a real paper and ink book or the digital version (although I'm partial to the paper and ink kind myself).  Plus, you can't use this awesome bookmark with a digital book. :)

I used so many fun products on this tag.  Starting with the background, which was misted with Dylusions inks.  Then I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil with Art Anthology Sorbets to create a fun textured design.  Once that was dry, I layered on a bit of punchinella, a stick pin, and a Basically Bare felt cloud, which was covered with Stickles and a bit of ink from a Zig Art and Graphic Twin marker in Cornflour blue.


Then I used a Zig Emboss Writer on the chipboard letters then heat embossed them with WOW embossing powders.  LOVE the vibrant yellow!



The sun is a stamp from Queen Kat Designs, which was colored with Zig Brushables in Pure Yellow, Zig Art and Graphic Twin in TUT-80, Zig Wink of Stella in GL. Clear, and lastly a Zig Photo Signature pen in Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails