Monday, February 10, 2014

Have Fun!

Do you know what today is? Umbrella Day, which is in honor of one of the world's most invaluable inventions. So in honor of this day, I have a really fun and colorful card. So let's get started, and I'll show you how it's made.


I started with a 4in x 4in card.  I inked a background stamp with my Zig Brushables pen and stamped the cardstock.  The color of the pen? Splash! Very fitting for this card.

                                      

Next, I stamped my umbrella using a Black Zig Writer, then colored it with my Brushables and Wink of Stella pens. Lastly I simply cut it out.


Using the Yellow Brushables pen, I edged the card with ink.


Now, it's just a matter of putting it all together. I simply added a small transparency and some baker's twine.


Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails