I was feeling a bit frisky and decided to create a second project for Scrap It Girl's February theme of hearts. This was a super quick tag to create, perfect for that last minute gift addition.
I don't have step by step pictures, but I promise you this is an easily recreated project.
1. Using a spray in, cover the entire tag in yellow ink.
2. Using pink and teal inks, flick small droplets of ink randomly on the tag.
3. Add the circle background ink using a small circle stencil and a pink ink pad.
4. Stamp the love sentiment randomly on the background using black ink.
5. Punch 18 hearts.
6. Staple the hearts together in bunches of three using a mini stapler. Ink the edges of the hearts with pink ink.
7. Stamp the love sentiment randomly on the background using black ink.
8. Randomly adhere the hearts to the tag
9. Add a bit of fibers to the top of the tag.
It's that simple. This tag literally took me 20 minutes to make.
I hope you'e enjoyed your visit today!