Friday, May 30, 2014

Favorite Things Friday - Scissors

It's time for another editions Scrap It Girl's Favorite Things Friday. This week, the members of the design team are showcasing our favorite scissors.


Some might say one pair of scissors is as good as the next, but oh no no, that is most definitely not the case.  I have tons of scissors in my craft room, each with a specific purpose.  Decorative edge scissors, pinking shears, non-stick scissors, etc.  When it comes down to it though, my favorite pair would be my Fiskars Micro-Tip scissors.  The small design and pointed tip allow me to cut small details and the grip design is much less stressful on my hands. And the pink is a plus lol.


So what is your favorite pair of scissors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails