Monday, July 28, 2014

I Love You Wall Plaque

Welcome back friends! Let's jump right on in with today's project. Today I have a project made using the flower template from JnW Crafts.


Ready to see how it was made?


 I started by layering patterned paper on a 6 inch plaque. Then, using the flower template, I cut out individual flower petals from two different designs of patterned paper. Then I simply layered the flower petals around the outer edge of the plaque.


Next, I added a bit of ribbon.  Don't worry that the circle of ribbon is not perfectly round.  It will be covered with all sorts of embellishments later.



Next, I curled the edges of all the flower petals.  This as a quick process. I just took a dowel rod and curled the edges of the paper around it for a few seconds.



Lastly, I added on lots of flowers, lots of bling, mini playing cards, a butterfly, and a heart.




A beautiful project just ready for giving as a gift or to keep and brighten your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails