Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Boo to You!

It's the beginning of a new month, which means it's time for a new challenge at Scrap It Girl. This month's challenge is all about embossing folders. With Halloween just around the corner, it's the perfect time to make a spooktacular card.


And it was super quick to make too! I just ran my cardstock through my embossing machine using a web embossing folder. Then I used a bit of black and orange ink to make the web design pop.


To make the spider, I started with four strips of wire, wrapped them together, bent the ends for feet, then painted it black.


I used my JnW Crafts ornament template and some orange felt to make the spider.


Now it's just a matter of putting the spider together. Of course I added a couple of googly eyes.


To finish the card, I added some dimensional paint drops to the spider and a sentiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails