Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun with Inks

Life has been so busy I've almost completely forgotten about my blog. Hopefully soon things will settle back into a normal pace. But for now I have a couple of cards to share that were in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

My first card was created by stamping on cardstock with Ranger's Perfect Medium and them brushing Perfect Pearls over the stamped areas. Then I simply inked the background and added a few butterflies.


My second card was made by stamping a piece of fabric with a grid stamp and then randomly spraying the fabric with Adirondack Color Wash spray. Once the fabric was dry, I adhered it to a card base and added my embellishments.


Both of these are fun and quick cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails