Monday, August 22, 2011

A Wise Owl

Most of the schools here have finally started back, so I figured what could be better to make right now than a quick card for either a teacher or even for a child as a reward for good grades (maybe even tuck a few dollars into that card, lol).

Did you notice I said a quick card? From start to finish, it only took about 40 minutes to make, which is quick for me.

The grid on the background was made using my ScorPal. Then, I inked around the edges and over the grid lines. Next I added a flourish stamp, a strip of patterned paper, and the chipboard letters.


Now, on to the cutest part of the card. I took one of the Basically Bare chipboard owls and covered it entirely with patterned paper and then inked it up. Next, I added the googly eyes. Lastly, I cut an apple from cardstock using my Cricut and attached it to the owl.

Until next time, keep creating!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, totally adorable. Love the owl with the googly eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails