Monday, March 12, 2012

Layouts to Share

Who knew it would be well over a week without a post? Time flies when you're busy! Anyway, here's two layouts that were previously featured in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine

This first layout is of one of my youngest nieces. She loves dogs, even the not so real ones! This picture was just too cute not to scrap. This was a quick and simple layout. I used a dry brush technique to paint the blue onto the back ground, then cut out circles from different patterned papers and adhered it onto the background.


This second layout I did a bit of masking and added color to the middle of the page. Then I punched a border strip for the bottom of the page, matted the photo so it would stand out, then added the pennants across the bottom as part of the title.



Two super fun layouts of my nieces, the oldest who is celebrating her 14th birthday today. Seriously, where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails