Friday, March 16, 2012

Nuggets Of Wisdom Album Part 1

Today I have a fun album to share that was in the Basically Bare CHA 2012 booth. When I sat down to work on this album, I was in a fun, lighthearted mood. That being said, this album clearly shows off the mood I was in.


I used the acrylic page as the front album cover. It was colored entirely with alcohol inks and then, using a Crafter’s Workshop template, I added highlights to the page with Liquitex Glass Bead Gel Medium and StazOn Ink.




I highlighted the next page with lots of clear embellishments. The gear was inked with two colors of alcohol inks.




On the next page, I used WOW embossing powder around the edges of a dress form and on the stand.




Did you know you could heat emboss on felt? Yes, you can!! Just be very careful not to burn the felt, because it will scorch very quickly. Both of the felt flowers were heat embossed. The smallest chipboard flower was spritzed with Tattered Angels spray and the little bird was colored with alcohol ink.




On the next two pages, I’ve used the Sew Vintage chipboard embellishments. Te spool as colored with Tattered Angels mist then wrapped with cording from Canvas Corp.


The scissors have been heat embossed with WOW embossing powders.

Check back on by blog for the second half of this fun, witty album!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails