Friday, June 22, 2012

Stop and Look Around


When was the last time you stopped and really took stock of all the wonderful things in life?  I can say that even if I'm having a really bad day, I know in my heart that there are still so many amazing things around me.

By now, I'm guessing you've figured out my inspiration for this card!  I was going through a pack of paper and came across the sentiment sticker and knew immediately it would be the perfect paring with my Bird Fairy stamp by Che Gilson, which can be found in the Queen Kat Designs Store.  Wanna know my favorite thing about this stamp?  The big curl on her hair, simply adorable!


I started the card by simply layering several different pieces of patterned paper.  Then I stamped my image on white cardstock and colored it with a mix of Prismacolor and Derwent Inktense pencils.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails