Friday, January 4, 2013

Angel's Delight

I'm back with you today with my first post of the New Year!  And boy do I have a wonderful project to show using the Angel's Delight stamp from Queen Kat Designs.  I thought it would be fun to use a Christmas themed stamp for something other than Christmas.  We all have a stash of stamps, so why not get you money's worth from them?



I've created a wonderful tag for you today.  The background was made using three colors of Metallic Distress Stains.  Then I added a few layers of Tissue Tape.  The stars were created Art Anthology Sorbet and a Crafter's Workshop template.  Such a wonderful way to create texture!




Now it's on to the main image.  I stamped her on white cardstock, colored her with my Prismacolor pencils, then fussy cut her out. Then I layered on a few flowers and sentiment stickers.




There is so much shimmer and dimension on this tag.  Makes you want to run your hands over all the elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails