Friday, January 18, 2013

You Are Wonderful Wall Hanging

Welcome back!  I've decided to try something a bit different, and I made a wall hanging using a page from the Branded Forever Chipboard Book, the Clockwork Butterfly stamp, and the Mysterious Flowers stamp set, all from Queen Kat Designs

I started by using several different mists and stencils to create the background.  My goal was lots and lots of fun color, and I was very pleased with the outcome.  Then I stamped the Clockwork Butterfly stamp randomly across the background.




Next, I stamped the Mysterious Flowers onto a book page and then colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. The flowers were cut out and adhered to the chipboard page, along with a larger flower and a few die-cuts.



And did I mention the bling?  A few mists of Perfect Pearls spray and the entire piece is covered in shimmer!  Every project must have glitter and shine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails