Monday, January 14, 2013

Frilly and Froo-Froo

I don't normally describe my style of scrapbooking as frilly or froo-froo, but I was most definitely in that type of mood when I created all of these projects.  And having these gorgeous papers on hand certainly helped too!

All of these projects were created for a past issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. Now I can share them with you.

This first layout is of my niece and my sister.  My niece had just completed her Confirmation.


And another layout of my niece, just playing outside and in general being silly.


Next up, a few cards, again using bright spring colors and lots of butterflies.




Lastly, a quick ATC using my Claudine Hellmuth stamps, Gelatos (love 'em!), and a bit of punchinella.


Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope you've enjoyed the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails