Monday, June 10, 2013

Cards Galore!

Today I have another set of super fun cards to share, all of which were featured in the November issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.




This first card I had a lot of fun creating.  I used my Spellbinders die to cut out the middle portion from my patterned paper.  Then I added a a piece of transparency into the space that was cut out.  Next, I stamped the sentiment on the transparency, layered on a few flowers, a chipboard butterfly, and a piece of lace.  I love the look of being able to see straight into the card.




My second card would be perfect for a wedding or bridal shower.  I simply layered on my patterned papers, added a crystal flourish, and a few dimensional flowers. Super quick and simple.




Lastly is a fun, colorful card.  I started with my background paper, layered on a few die-cut papers on top, then finished the card with a stamped image from Queen Kat Designs which was colored with Zig markers. The last finishing touches on this card is a bit of glitter around the die-cut and a bit of ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails