Monday, June 17, 2013

Fun in Savannah

Welcome back!  Today I have a few projects from the November issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  




Both of the layouts feature pictures from a trip to Tybee Island and Savannah from last September.  It really is one of my favorite places to visit.



The first layout is a really quick and simple page.  A bit of May Arts ribbon, a few chipboard embellishments, and voila…instant layout!  The second layout is almost just as simple.  I started with my background, flicked on a bit of ink for a splotchy effect, added a few die-cuts, a bit of fabric, a few chipboard stars covered with Perfect Pearls…again fairly quick and easy.

                                              


Last up is an adorable card set.  Butterflies are one of my favorite embellishments to use, and this set is no exception.  I simply punched out a bunch of butterflies, layered them, added a bit of Stickles, and then added them to the cards, along with a bit of May Arts ribbon and a stamped sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails