Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Butterfly Cards

Time again to share a few cards that were in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

As I was uploading these cards, I noticed they all have butterflies punched from my Martha Stewart punch. Odd that I didn't notice this pattern before. But then again it is one of my fave punches.


Something else I've notice more of in my projects is the use of fabrics, lace, and tulle. All very fun to work with and they give projects a nice texture and depth.


One thing that is a constant throughout all my projects is the use of bling, whether it be with glitter, Stickles, Perfect Pearls, or gems. And this last card is no exception. The blue background was made entirely with Perfect Pearls, which gives a wonderful shimmer to anything it touches.



On a side note, my blog giveaway is still ongoing and you have until 08-01-11 at 8:00 AM EST to get entered. Check out my prior blog post for all the details and to leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails