Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cards to Share

Today I have a couple of really fun cards to share. The first one is full of Basically Bare goodies.


I simply misted the patterned paper with a couple colors of Ranger Color Wash and then added the ribbon. The acrylic heart was inked around the edges with StazOn ink and the chipboard heart was painted with Ranger's Distress Crackle Paint. To finish it off, I added a playing card and a crocheted flower.


This second card is a quick and easy one to put together. I inked all the way around the card with Distress ink using the ink pad directly to the paper. Then I cut out circles from three different patterned papers and adhered them to the card. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment on a chipboard diecut and then layered the diecut over a ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. What lovely cards!! The misting technique is so beautiful!!! Very creative designs! Hugs! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jamie.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails