Saturday, February 4, 2012

Trio of ATC's

Today I have three ATC's to share. The background on the first two are similar, but after that they are uniquely their own.

The background was made with watercolor paper and watercolor inks. I made a recent discover at Dick Blick Art Supplies - they have a set of watercolor inks that are just eye popping with color! You can see below how intense the colors are. Love, love, love the color!


For the first ATC, I simply stamped the background with Distress Inks and then stamped the foreground with a permanent ink. Super simple.


For the second ATC, I stamped the wing on cardstock, colored the image, and then adhered it to the ATC. Then I stamped the wings in both the top right corner and the bottom left corner. Lastly, I added the sentiment and a bit of Crackle Accents to the heart.


For my last ATC, the background was covered with Ranger's Tissue Tape and then inked with Distress Ink. Then I stamped the corset on a separate piece of cardstock, colored it in, and then cut it out. Then, I punched holes and added the ribbon to mimic a corset lacing. Lastly, I just adhered the corset to the ATC.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails