Sunday, January 29, 2012

Re-purposed Photo Frame

Do you have empty photo frames lying around? Why not put them to good use! I'm back with you once again and today I have a fun way to make use of those empty frames. How about turning them into a memo board? All you need is a dry erase marker and you can make note after note on the glass.


I discovered some old Fancy Pants paper in my stash and decided it was high time it was used. And with keeping with the boy theme of the paper, I used my Basically Bare Basically Embellies chipboard and corrugated gears.


All three gears were heat embossed with multiple colors of powders.


The gear farthest to the right was embossed with a mix of WOW and Lindy's Stamp Gang powders. The middle gear was embossed with WOW and Ranger Distress Embossing Powders. Each gear has three to four layers of powder, with each layers beautifully melding together to give a wonderful texture.


For the largest gear I used Ranger Verdigris powder, WOW powders in Metallic Gold Rich Pale and Metallic Copper, and Lindy's Stamp Gang powders in Midnight Obsidian Emerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails