Monday, May 6, 2013

Family Fun

Welcome back!  Today I have three fun layouts that feature my my adorable nieces and nephew.  All three layouts were in the October issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.



First up is a layout that features my twin nieces from their first visit to the ocean, specifically Tybee Island beach.  They had a blast!  The layout itself was made with a Fancy Pants transparency that I found in my stash.  I then just used some white paint to frame the picture, added a bit of trim, and a word ticket for the sentiment.


Next up is a 6 x 12 layout featuring my three year old (at the time) twin nieces.  They were just showing off one day as we were out shopping.  The camera is from Basically Bare and was heat embossed.  I then added a bit of Stickles for the flash and then covered the center with Glossy Accents.



And lastly, I have a layout that features my nephew sleeping soundly on our drive out to Tybee Island last September.  As soon as we hit the interstate, he was out.  I used a bit of paint to distress the background, added a bit of punchinella, then added on a chipboard gear.  The gear is from Basically Bare and was heat embossed with several colors of WOW embossing powders.

As you can see, the kids provide lots and lots of photo ops for me.  Thanks for stopping in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails