Monday, April 29, 2013

Cards, Cards and More Cards

It's been a while since I've posted projects that I've created for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine, so today I'm going to remedy that and share a few cards. I’ve been on a major card kick lately, which is a good thing for me.  It means that I have a nice stash of cards made that I can just grab when something comes up. 


 The first is an adorable baby shower card that uses a Basically Bare chipboard baby buggy. I covered the chipboard with patterned paper, added a bit of pom-pom, a few crystals, and a mirrored bird.  Completely adorable.



Next up is a fun spring inspired card.  Lots of layered paper, a bit of bakers twine, and a few flowers.  It’s the perfect card for a pick-me-up for a friend.




 Last up is a set of three mini note cards.  To keep things simple, I made all three the same, with the exception of the sentiment.

All of the cards have one thing in common – lots and lots of dimension.  A card has to be lumpy and bumpy, at least in my opinion. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails