Monday, May 27, 2013

Star Frame

Are you ready for another fun project?   Good, because today I have an altered frame using Basically Bare felt and chipboard and Zig pens and markers. I can already picture adding in an adorable baby picture on this frame.


To start, I painted the entire frame using a Zig Woodcraft marker in Bluebell.  Once the paint was dry, I used a star stencil and my Zig Emboss Writer to make the star shapes.  Then I quickly covered the stars with white embossing powder and then heat embossed the stars.


Next up, I added a couple of felt clouds and a chipboard moon.  The moon was painted with a White Zig Painty FX marker.  Then, when the paint was dry, I covered the moon with a layer of glue from my Zig 2 Way glue Pen and then covered it with clear glitter.  Every project of mine has to have a bit of shimmer and shine.


Next up, I simply added a sentiment sticker and outlined it with a White Zig Chalk Writer.


Simply adorable, but maybe I'm a bit biased :)


Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails