Wednesday, April 16, 2014

On The Hunt

Ready for another fun Easter project using Unique Laser Designs products? How about a cute tag with even cuter Easter eggs! So let's get moving on how it was made.


Starting with a Unique Laser Designs tag, I inked it heavily with Gelatos, gave it a spritz of water, then used my handy finger to blend the colors.  Nothing better than getting your hands all inky lol.


Then I grabbed my spray ink and stencil and created some background circles.


Then I grabbed my jar of iridescent medium, a palette knife, and the same stencil and created another layer of circles.


Then, I created several layers of "grass".  Lots of fun texture!


Now for the embellishments. I took my Easter eggs, inked them with Perfect Medium, then brushed on a layer of Perfect Pearls.  Lots of shimmer and shine.


Lastly, I added the sentiment, layered the Easter eggs and a butterfly, and added some ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails