Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dress Form Card

This is my first project as part of the Basically Bare Design Team! Just bare with me as I get all my excitement out! For this project, I just couldn't resist the call of the Basically Embellies Chipboard Dress Form.


The chipboard takes color and dry embosses like a dream. I inked the entire surface with Liquitex acrylic ink and once the ink was dry I ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. For contrast, I used a white ink pad and lightly inked over the raised areas. The bottom of the dress form was then inked with gold alcohol ink. To finish off the dress form, a crown charm was added to a piece of ribbon which is tied around the waist.


This card would be perfect for a loved one or special occasion. Basically Bare {Basically Embellies} are so versatile that they can be used bare, dressed up, dressed down, inked, embossed, etc. Just let your imagination have free reign and there's no end to what can be created.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails