Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Whale of a Card

It's time for a bit of fun with a children's birthday card!


When is a paisley not a paisley? When it's transformed into a whale of course! :) I used the Basically Embellies Paisleys to create a super cute whale.


Using the corrugated chipboard from the set, I inked the entire piece with a light blue ink. Once the ink had dried, I used a brown Zig marker and added dots around the edge and then drew a mouth. Lastly, I adhered a googly eyeball to finish the face.

For the water spout, I coated the entire piece with adhesive and then dipped in it glitter.

The "waves" were created by using a 2in circle punch and overlapping the punched circles.

Until next time, keep thinking outside the box. You never know what "creatures" your embellishments might become.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails