Sunday, June 26, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

I've recently started thinking about how quickly time passes. I was looking some old and some recent pictures of my niece (who just turned 13) and I couldn't believe how she had grown so quickly. So of course this became the inspiration behind my layout.


This layout was created as a collaborative between Basically Bare and Sketch Inspiration . The sketch was provided by Sketch Inspiration and I used Basically Embellie Banners and Basically Embellie Acrylic Birds for embellishments on the layout.

I had lots of fun with this layout too! Inking, masking, lots of bling and perfect pearls. Very much a girly girl layout, which is fitting of my niece. She's outgrowing a lot of her tomboy ways and is becoming very much the girly girl.

1 comment:

  1. great pic, Jamie-I like the layout, it really accentuates the picture. You do such good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails