Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Faithful Pet

Time for another layout that was in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. We all love our pets as we do any other family member and I couldn't resist snapping this pic of Brandy when she was lounging in the sun one afternoon.

Can you believe this layout started as a white sheet of cardstock? I used one of my Martha Stewart border punches and punched strips of white paper to entirely cover the cardstock page. Then I used Ranger Color Wash and randomly spritzed color over the page. Once that was dry, I took a smaller piece of white cardstock and painted on a couple different colors using Faber Castell Gelatos.


Lastly, I added the picture, a floral vine, and a piece of shear fabric. This really was a fun page to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails