Friday, April 20, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards

I'm back with you again with a few more cards to share, all of them previously published in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

First up is an adorable Spring inspired card. I just love the pink and black combo.


My next card is made with Tim Holtz kraft resist paper, layered with a Prima transparency. I had a happy accident with the flowers, so I'll definitely be making that "mistake" again. I had inked the larger flower green and the smaller flower yellow, but I didn't wait until they were full dry to layer then together. So the green bled into the yellow, and I love the outcome!


And for my last card, I went for a clean and simple feel. I simply layered a couple different papers and added a few Prima flowers. Simple, but stunning.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails