Saturday, April 28, 2012

Let's Get Inky!

Time to share a couple more projects that were previously shown in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. And as the post title indicates,both of these projects are ink heavy.

First up is an twinchie grid. On a 4 1/2 in x 4 1/2 in piece of cardstock, I stamped and heat embossed the background with clear embossing powder. Then, using several different colors of ink, I colored the entire background. The combination of clear embossing powder and ink creates a fun resist on the background.

Next, using a darker ink, I stamped the swirls randomly across the entire background. Then I cut the piece into nine 1 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in pieces. Lastly, I added a button and sentiment to each twinchie.


Next up is a really fun card. I started with a piece of Tim Holtz kraft resist paper, which I inked with several colors of Distress Ink. Next, I layered on a journaling ticket and felt banner. Then, I painted a chipboard heart yellow and then inked the edges with pink. Lastly, I inked an acrylic bird with pink StazOn and then highlighted the edges with black StazOn.


I hope you've enjoyed my projects today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails