Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mixed Media Items

Welcome to my latest post! Today I'm bringing you a couple of items that were in the August issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

If you haven't tried your hand at making inchies or ATC's, I have to ask what's holding you back. They're a fun way to get creative and try out new techniques. And since they are small projects, you won't waste a lot of product if you decide you don't like the technique.

With this set of inchies, I stamped the background with stamps from The Rubber Cafe. Once they were stamped, I ran each of them through my Cuttlebug using different embossing folders. The last step was to add some Grungeboard covered in Perfect Pearls and a bit of Stickles.


For the ATC, I layered on several different stamped images and several different colors of Distress Inks to create the background. Then I cut out a vintage schoolgirl image and then stamped the pen images. Quick and easy.


Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails