Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Playtime

I fell in love with these pics of the munchkin the minute I saw them. She was lost in her own little world playing with the blocks. So of course I had to scrap them right away.

I've been on a clean and simple kick for a bit and this layout is no exception. I used a scrap piece of cardstock to mask the area in the top left hand corner and then used a mister for the ink splatter in the lower right hand corner. For embellishment, I layered strips of tissue tape and film strip ribbon, added a piece of pom-pom ribbon, and some chipboard letters.


The finishing piece was a Basically Bare acrylic heart inked with two colors of StazOn ink. I now have a secret weapon in my arsenal that allows me to layer StazOn colors without them mixing or bleeding together, a fairly new product called GlazOne. Simple apply the first color of StazOn to the acrylic heart and allow to dry for a few seconds, apply a thin layer of GlazOn and allow to dry, then apply the second color of StazOn right on top. No mixing of colors so you can now clearly see both colors of ink on the acrylic piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails