Monday, September 24, 2012

Lots of Projects to Share!

It's been quite a while since I made all of these projects, but I can finally share them with you.  Teye are all from an event last summer between Rubbernecker Stamps and Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

Fist up is an ATC.  The background was colored using Gelatos.  The butterflies were stamped, colored with Prismacolor markers, then cut out, layered with Crackle Accents, and then adhered to the ATC.


Next is a bright, colorful tag.  The spool was heat embossed then stamped with a floral design.  All the flowers were stamped and individualy colored and cut out.


This layout is my favorite from the entire set!  The picture is of my Grandmother in her early 20's.  The background is canvas, which was machine stitched around the edges.  Then layer upon layer of ribbon and lace.  I created the clock by building up layers of embossing powder and then stamping in the melted powder.  Once the melted powder had cooled, I removed the stamp and then cut out the image.


Here's another fun tag! Layers of stamped images under a thin layer of gesso for the background.  The clock image was stamped on a transparency then heated so the transparency melted and warped.  A very fun effect!


And lastly, I have a couple of cards.  The first was created using a used dryer sheet and adding several different colors of ink.  For the second card, I simply stamped and layered several butterflies over a layer of lace.  This one I kept really simple.



Thanks for stopping on today, and I hope you've enjoyed my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails