Friday, September 28, 2012

One Magical Night Wall Hanging

Welcome back on this wonderful Friday to a super fun Halloween wall hanging using the new Queen Kat Designs stamp 3 Devils by stamp designer Che Gilson.
For the base of the wall hanging, I used a corrugated mini-album page from Basically Bare and painted black. Once the paint was dry, I mixed Perfect Pearls with water and painted the mixture over the black paint. The Perfect Pearls just pop on the black background.
Next, I used Iridescent Medium and a Crafter's Workshop template the create the diamond texture.
 


For the stamped image, I used my Prismacolor pencils to color her in and then used black glitter on her outfit. Every project must have a bit of glitter and bling somewhere. :) I also added a bit of glitter around the edges of the die-cut cardstock.


Lastly, I stamped and heat embossed the three devils on a tombstone in red embossing powder. Then I inked over the embossed edges with white ink to make them stand out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails