Monday, October 15, 2012

Christmas Cheer

It seems like everyone I know is gearing up for Halloween.  But, I'm rebelling!  Today I'm showing you a fun way to mix and match your Basically Bare embellishments from several different sets.


First up, I used two stars from the Celestial Set.  Both were inked in gold, then layered one on top of the other.



Next, I used one of each size of the felt hearts to create a Christmas tree.  I simply turned them upside down and slightly overlapped them at the points of the hearts.  Each was inked with two different shades of green.  For the decorations, I added a bit of May Arts twine and a few crystals.



For the tree trunk, I used a corrugated piece from the Climbing Ivy set.  I pulled the top layer off the piece and then spritzed it with Glimmer Mist. Lastly, I added a small piece of tulle.


.Looking at a side view, you can see all of the dimension in this piece!  With all festive ways to use your Basically Bare embellies, are you starting to get in a festive mood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails