Friday, October 5, 2012

Fairy Tag

Welcome back!  Today I have a fun tag using the Moth Queen stamp from Queen Kat Designs by stamp designer Kerry Swinamer.  As soon as I laid eyes on this stamp, I knew she was gong to be purple.  Plus, the rebel in me says do something in Spring colors since we're heading into the Fall season! :) 


To create the tag, I added a based layer of patterned paper, then added strips of a mesh ribbon.  Then I added a felt frame and filled in the center with Glossy Accents that was sprinkled with glitter.  Once that was dry, I added the sentiment on top of the Glossy Accents.


For the stamped image itself, I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut the image.  I just love the way her hair fans out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails